Looking for a unique ministry with big blessings & challenges?
The Redemptorists serving the Ukrainian Catholic Church invite applications for the following employment opportunity in Winnipeg, Manitoba:
Redemptorist Youth/Young Adult Ministry (RYM) Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The goal of RYM is to nurture the Redemptorist charism and the sense of mission among youth and young adults in the Ukrainian Catholic Church.
- The RYM Coordinator will engage in outreach to high-school students, young adults and families for the purpose of relationship and community building and the promotion of RYM events.
- The RYM Coordinator will work directly with The Welcome Home mission to animate community life among the young adult volunteers, to promote volunteerism among youth/young adults and to assist with ministry to youth/young adults in The Welcome Home neighborhood community.
- The RYM Coordinator will organize and coordinate events, retreats and experiences that support the goals of RYM.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Knowledge of the Byzantine Rite, practices the Catholic faith
- Demonstrates leadership, can multi-task and has a strong work ethic
- Possesses a valid drivers license and has access to a vehicle
- Assets include post-secondary education in theology, ministry, human resources or a related field; familiarity with Redemptorist spirituality.
Conditions of Employment:
- This is a full-time position, 35 hours per week, flex time
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Employment begins January 1, 2017
- Deadline for submissions: October 14, 2016
- Check us out at yorktonredemptorists.com or Facebook
Please mail/email resume and references to:
# I want that job!
c/o Fr. Larry Kondra, C.Ss.R.
250 Jefferson Ave.
Winnipeg, MB R2V 0M6